Re: xproc http output ports? also, a good list for xproc discussion?

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:20:19 -0400
To: bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.bryan@gmail.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
/ bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.bryan@gmail.com> was heard to say:
| last night I had a good idea for integrating a couple tools I
| developed into an XML Pipeline if the pipeline took posts to http
| output ports,

I'm not sure I understand. Certainly your web server could be
configured to run an XProc pipeline when a post arrived, but I'm not
sure how otherwise you could arrange for a post to be delivered into a

| I have cc'ed this question to the xml-processing-model-comments list
| because it may be useful in the next version of the specification.

I trimmed off the CC to 'xml-dev'. That seemed like a cross-posting
that was likely to be confusing.

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh
XML Standards Architect