RE: comment on XML ID appendix E

While I take your point, I note that all of Appendix E
is non-normative, and I don't believe we can (or should)
try to indicate that a note in a non-normative appendix
is normative.

I don't think having this one "should" be 2119-ized is
particularly confusing, but if we do issue a new edition
of XML ID, we could consider de-2119-ifying it.

paul