Re: It's probably me..

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 01:22:23 +0100
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
CC: David Lee <David.Lee@marklogic.com>, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, "public-xml-er@w3.org Community Group" <public-xml-er@w3.org>
On 29.2.2012 0:35, Noah Mendelsohn wrote:

> Yes, modulo recent discussions of whether what is specified as output is
> actually well formed XML (as you specifically propose above), vs. some
> other tree form (DOM, etc.).

I'm not proposing that output should be serialized XML -- I'm talkig
about well-formed output that includes DOM which is intrinsically
well-formed.

IMHO specification should be agnostic in this regard and should allow
various implementations -- producing DOM output for use in browser, SAX
parser as drop-in replacement for normal XML parser, ...