RE: It's probably me..

From: David Lee <David.Lee@marklogic.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 05:50:41 -0800
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
CC: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>, "public-xml-er@w3.org" <public-xml-er@w3.org>

> I'm with Mohamed on this one: let's build something and figure out if we like
> it once we've seen what it looks like. If we do, I have no doubt that we can
> find a nice home for it :)
>
> --

I',m all for that.  But what is it you're going to build ?   Thats all I'm asking ...
Maybe it doesnt matter ...

David Lee
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
dlee@marklogic.com
Phone: +1 650-287-2531
Cell:  +1 812-630-7622
www.marklogic.com

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.