Re: It's probably me..

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:19:38 +0100
Cc: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>, "public-xml-er@w3.org" <public-xml-er@w3.org>
To: David Lee <David.Lee@marklogic.com>
On Feb 28, 2012, at 11:02 , David Lee wrote:
> Its probably my fault for stirring  the pot … but from my perspective … I’d like to know “what kind of thing” we are “shipping” before putting it in the sea.
> Then I’m all for “ship first then refine” but from what I can tell there is a definite disjoint in this even small group of WTF were trying to build …
> If we don’t have a consensus on that how will we be able to go to the W3C and say “Look we have a working XYZ let’s get some weight behind it to make it good”.

I'm with Mohamed on this one: let's build something and figure out if we like it once we've seen what it looks like. If we do, I have no doubt that we can find a nice home for it :)

Coming up soon: I'm teaching a W3C online course on Mobile Web Apps
http://www.w3devcampus.com/writing-great-web-applications-for-mobile/