Re: Entities (Re: Chairs)

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:43:32 -0500
To: "public-xml-er\@w3.org" <public-xml-er@w3.org>
Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> writes:
> I've created:
>
>     http://www.w3.org/community/xml-er/wiki/Requirements
>
> that way people with valid requirements like the above can document them there.

And to round out the suite of necessary pages, I created

  http://www.w3.org/community/xml-er/wiki/Issues

I seeded it with questions about the internal/external subset and
handling of entities declared there. I suppose we could also formulate
a requirement about declarations that would provide a resolution to
the issues, but I'm not confident we'd get consensus on such a
requirement, so I just put it somewhere so we wouldn't fail to talk
about it.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--