Re: No more XML Core WG telcons

On 20.6.2016 18:27, Paul Grosso wrote:
> Liam, Norm, and I have discussed the current state of affairs,
> and at this point we feel it best to declare victory and close
> down the XML Core WG.  Liam is discussing things with W3M and
> will probably make an announcement sometime soon.

Hi,

what will happen to XInclude 1.1? I think we should finish this spec,
although in Norm's absence it will be even harder. But there are some
3rd party implementations already and DocBook Transclusions are
depending on new XInclude 1.1 features.

Also if XML Core WG is closed which WG at W3C will do maintance of XML
related specs?

   Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing