No more XML Core WG telcons

From: Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 11:27:40 -0500
To: core <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
Liam, Norm, and I have discussed the current state of affairs,
and at this point we feel it best to declare victory and close
down the XML Core WG.  Liam is discussing things with W3M and
will probably make an announcement sometime soon.

I personally want to thank all the WG members for their long
time participation in the XML Core Working Group.  It's been
a privilege to have chaired this group for over 17 years.

paul