Re: ACTION to draft the 'copy without namespaces' proposal

On 2014-11-26 14:58, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name> writes:
>
>> In section 3.1 after the explicit attributes where we mention
>> "attributes other than those listed above" I think we should have
>> another mention of the local-attribute namespace and another reference
>> to 4.3.
> Yes. Actually, I made "Any attributes in the
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude/local-attributes namespace" into a
> member of that list.

A nit here.

You say:

  These attributes are used for copying attributes that
  are not in a namespace

but that's inaccurate.  What we mean is something like:

  These attributes are used for copying values into attributes that
  are not in a namespace

or

  These attributes are used for specifying values for attributes that
  are not in a namespace when doing attribute copying

or some such.