Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2014 November 26

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:52:36 -0600
Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name> wrote:

> We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
> November 26,

Sorry for late notice, regrets here.

[...]
> ACTION to David and Liam: Discuss the changes we are
> making to the XML Schema spec and determine what our
> next step should be in terms of pushing this through
> to a new edition.

David and I should try & talk about this next week (after US Thanksgiving).

[...]
> ACTION to Norm, Paul, and Liam:  Plan to issue a new XInclude
> Last Call draft.

Looks like there's still some discussion, but when we're ready I can do the publication magic.

Liam