3023bis review [was: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2013 June 12]

From: Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:01:25 -0500
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

On 2013-06-10 12:15, Paul Grosso wrote:

> 5.  XML Media types (3023bis)
>
> Henry is co-editor.  The latest draft is at
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes/
> with a diff version at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/10/3023bis/draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes-01_diff.html
>
> A DoC is at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/10/3023bis/00-comments.html
>
> ACTION to Paul and others:  Read and comment on the latest 3023bis.

I reviewed the draft (and the DoC).

I can't say that I analyzed every bit, but it looks fine to me,
and it appears from the DoC that others have had a close look
at it.

It would be good if someone else (other than HT) from this WG
could review it.

[Editorial nit:  missing close paren in Appendix B, second para,
first sentence.]

paul