Re: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2012 September 10

Paul Grosso <paul@paulgrosso.name> writes:
> The following membership issues appear (to me, I could be wrong)
> outstanding:
[...]
> 3.  MarkLogic has rejoined but not nominated anyone.

When I go to the join page, I'm told:

  MarkLogic is currently represented in the XML Core Working Group by

  Norman Walsh <norman.walsh@marklogic.com>:  keep in / remove him/her from the group

With the "keep in" radio button selected. So I think I've nominated
myself :-)

> XInclude 1.1
> ------------
> On 2012 February 14, we published
> XInclude 1.1 Requirement and Use Cases
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude-11-requirements/
>
> Norm created a first draft XInclude 1.1 which is at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/08/xinclude-11/diff.html

I updated that draft this morning. I think I've completed all the
outstanding actions except for giving it a "sanity check"
read-through.

* I decided not to rename "resource error" to "recoverable error".
  That seemed to make things too complicated. I did add "recoverable error"
  as a new defined term and it's used in a couple of places.

* I added examples.

* I implemented the erratum.

* I updated the status section per Paul's proposed text.

Comments, etc. most humbly solicited.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--