Re: XInclude questions

On 13.6.2012 16:51, Paul Grosso wrote:
> Jirka's comments at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2012Apr/0002
> have him preferring 2c, but then he raises the following:
> Should be xml:id copied to included root element?

Yep. But I think that if we go with 2c option we can handle xml:id
uniformly with another namespaced attributes. If someone would like to
override ID but retain original one (in order to fix original local
references) he can use my:id on xi:include and then do some magic on
composed result to use "right IDs".

    Jirka