First draft of XInclude 1.1

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:41:02 -0500
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Hi folks,

Here's the first draft of XInclude 1.1:

   http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/08/xinclude-11/

The diff-markup version is the place to start as not much has changed:

   http://www.w3.org/XML/2012/08/xinclude-11/diff.html

My goal for this draft was simply to get the changes we've agreed to
recorded somewhere in the document. I made a few other fixes as I saw
them, but I haven't gone through to see where else changes are
required for consistency.

Enjoy!

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer