Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2012 April 18

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 13:31 -0400, John Cowan wrote:
> Liam R E Quin scripsit:
>
> > I was about 10 minutes late, and there was no-one on the call.
>
> I'm on vacation.  What are these "minutes" of which you speak?

In Canada and I think the US there's a brand that sells bottled fruit
juice with a picture of a tiny woman on the front and the name "minute
maid"... although after asking for one and being laughed at I discovered
that it's supposed to be "minnit" as in time and not "mynyoot" as in
"diminutive" :-)