Re: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2011 October 19

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:41:25 -0400
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Grosso, Paul scripsit:

> Henry starts to agreed with John's comment at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2011Oct/0015
> and realizes that his earlier suggestion doesn't work, so he suggests
> we drop this now.

Aren't you going to *finish* agreeing with me, Henry?

Yours on tenterhooks,

But you, Wormtongue, you have done what you could for your true master.  Some
reward you have earned at least.  Yet Saruman is apt to overlook his bargains.
I should advise you to go quickly and remind him, lest he forget your faithful
service.  --Gandalf             John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>