Re: Multiple stylesheet PIs

I think there is already a mechanism when there is alternate stylesheet in
CSS

We should just ask the Browser vendor to do the same

The idea being : they generate with the first PI
And they add the list of other PI such that the user can change the content
of the page

One question of UI would be how the user can know that one is coming from
PI, and another one coming from somewhere else

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL
Consulting, Training & XML Development