Re: Errata in xml-model note

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:33:18 -0500
To: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Jirka Kosek scripsit:

> Paul, what is the best way to deal with this? Can be WG Note changed in
> place or is it necessary to use separate errata document? If the later
> is the case, we might wait few months till ISO adoption of xml-model
> ends and then republish corrected WG Note with pointer to ISO standard.

Notes are not really under W3C change control; we can publish a new one
at any time.  Probably the right thing is not to update the note's
date/version, but just to add "Edited in place yyyy-mm-dd" as some
W3C documents have done.

--
John Cowan            http://www.ccil.org/~cowan     cowan@ccil.org
Uneasy lies the head that wears the Editor's hat! --Eddie Foirbeis Climo