RE: Errata in xml-model note

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 16:32:14 -0500
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

We can always republish a WG Note, but I don't think we need
to be in a big hurry here.  We plan to republish it anyway
when the ISO version becomes a standard, and we can be sure
to correct it then.

So the more important question for now is the ISO process.
Can you just submit a comment about this "typo" and have it
corrected in the final version without starting over the review
and voting process?