From: w3c-xml-cg-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-xml-cg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Sent: Monday, 2011 April 11 14:06
To: w3c-xml-cg@w3.org
Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com; tlr@w3.org
Subject: Review for XML Security 2.0 Specifications needed

The XML Security WG has completed drafts of its XML Security 2.0
specifications and is planning to publish updated drafts by next week -
either Last Call WD or updated WDs (will confirm tomorrow).

The WG received some review of the Canonical XML 2.0 and XML Signature
Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0 during the last TPAC F2F from XSLT/XQuery
and incorporated feedback.

We are looking for review of the XML Signature 2.0 specification in
addition to those specifications.

The current editors drafts slated for Last Call are:

(1) Canonical XML Version 2.0,
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/c14n-20/

(2) XML Signature Syntax and Processing Version 2.0,
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-20/

(3) XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0,
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-xpath/

We will also publish an updated WD of the 2.0 Requirements:

(4) XML Security 2.0 Requirements and Design Considerations,
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-reqs2/Overview.html

Finally we plan to publish updated WD of the following:

(5) RELAX NG Schemas,
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlsec-rngschema/Overview.html

and likely publish an update of the  XML Security Algorithm
Cross-Reference

Can we receive commitments for review from members of the XML community?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG