[Fwd: [xml-model] Minor wording ambiguity]

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:39:36 +0200
To: "public-xml-core-wg@w3.org" <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
FYI -- I'm not sure if someone periodically checking xml-editor mailing

I'm not native speaker, but to me this seems as a little bit exaggerated
-- although from grammar point of view Tony is right and there is
ambiguity, I don't think that there is any ambiguity in the
interpretation of the statement. Also I don't think that proposed change
of wording will lead to more digestible text.