RE: [Fwd: [xml-model] Minor wording ambiguity]

I was trying to reword this sentence to avoid the ambiguity when
I realized I wasn't sure what it means for a "document [to] use
processing instruction information items."

Does that mean that a document conforming to this spec must not
contain such, or if it does contain such, they must be ignored
by an xml-model processor and/or the application?

I believe we want it to be a document conformance issue, in which
case I suggest we reword it to say:

 Documents conforming to this specification *must not* contain
 processing instruction information items with the [target]
 property xml-model that are not xml-model processing instructions.

and I'm not sure if we need to say "conforming to this specification"
at all, though I put it into my suggestion for clarity.

Thoughts?