XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2010 February 1

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:31:45 -0500
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

The XML Core WG telcons are every other week.

Our next telcon will be 2010 February 10.

Status and open actions

See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#xml-id

On the 2010 January 27 telcon, John and Henry agreed
to add HT's qualification [I hope he knows what this is]
to D.2 and to strike the entire final sentence from D.3.

ACTION to Henry:  Process an xml:id erratum to add HT's
qualification to D.2 and strike the entire sentence from D.3.

ACTION to Henry: Process an xml:id erratum to add a note in D.1
that the id attribute must be declared in a valid document.

XLink 1.1
See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#xlink1.1

and the last meetings minutes for more details.

ACTION to Norm:  Update the DoC and IR.

ACTION to Norm:  Make the latest draft a PR.

ACTION to Norm:  Also produce a diff between the Xlink 1.1 CR
and this latest draft.

Associating Stylesheets
See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#assoc-ss

We are working toward a PER for AssocSS 2nd Edition.

We have made our latest editor's draft at
publicly available for review and announced it in various fora.

There are already some comments on the comments list at

Henry has started an issues list for AssocSS at

ACTION to Henry:  Incorporate some HTML 4 language to address
the holman-1 issue.

There has been further email (esp from Paul and Simon) on
the outstanding issues.

See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#assoc-schemas

We have published a first draft for public comment at
and Paul announced it on chairs@w3.org at

ACTION to Henry:  Announce xml-model on various public fora
and provide pointers to the announcements to the WG.