TAG, media types, fragids [was: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2010 August 11]

Henry is off the hook--Noah just sent email at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Aug/0003
saying:

we will take up consideration of
the concerns in the fall, after more of our members return from their
summer breaks.