(Non-)Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 September 23

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:14:41 -0400
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Attendees
---------
 John
 Simon
 Paul

[3 organizations (3 with proxies) present out of 11]

Regrets
-------
Norm
Richard

Absent organizations
--------------------
A-SIT
IBM
Innovimax
Marklogic (with regrets)
W3C
Univ of Edinburg
Daniel Veillard
François Yergeau

We didn't have a telcon which is a shame because we haven't
really had a meeting since July.  Summer's over, and it's
time to get some work done or just decide to disband the WG.

See previous status/minutes email for lots of open action
items and other work that we should be doing--or deciding
that we won't ever do.