Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 September 9

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 16:34:08 +0200, Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Simon Pieters writes:
>
>> It's generated with Anolis http://anolis.gsnedders.com/ (with this
>> fancy  Web interface http://pimpmyspec.net/ ) from this source:
>>
>>    http://simon.html5.org/specs/xml-stylesheet.src
>
> Great, got it, thanks.
>
>> If the XML Core WG has a different way to generate specs, that's fine
>> with  me; if you convert the source document to the right format I can
>> work with  that instead.
>
> I've converted to XML using the xmlspec a.k.a. specprod DTD [1] [2],
> is it makes going through the stages to REC much easier for me to
> manage.

Great.

Does Norm still maintain xmlspec? I see that it emits "<a ... />" which is
not valid in text/html (it causes various error correction conditions in
the HTML parser). It seems this can be fixed by using id="" on the
container element instead.

>> In any case, I would appreciate if you checked it in in a repository
>> on  dev.w3.org (or wherever this WG usually places editor's drafts),
>> and gave  me rights to use said repository.
>
> I've put your original and the conversion I've done in
>
>   http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2009/09/
>
> I'm not _quite_ finished tidying up the result
>
>   http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2009/09/xml-stylesheet.html
>
> so could I please keep the write token for a bit.

Ok.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software