Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 September 9

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 16:29:33 +0100
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: "XML CORE" <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Only myself, Simon and Glenn turned up by 17 past the hour, so no
call.

I note that only Norm and myself have signed up for TPAC -- please
register soon, we're scheduled to meet Thursday and Friday:

   http://www.w3.org/2009/11/TPAC/Overview.html
   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC09/

Next meeting 23 September.

ht