Re: Comments on AssocSS Editor's Draft 10 November 2009

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:14:12 +0100, Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com> wrote:

>> Is the following paragraph ok? Should it say tokens instead of symbols?
>
> Moot, since you accepted my suggested rewording below that
> avoids the issue.
>

>> "The productions in this specification use the same notation as used in
>> the XML specification [XML]. Symbols in the grammar that are not
>> defined
>> in this specification are defined in the XML specification."

Forgot to comment on this part. The question is not moot since the
paragraph quoted above is still in the draft (in the terminology section;
maybe that's out of place, maybe the terminology and conformance sections
should be merged, since infoset and XML are more of dependencies than mere
terminology).

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software