Re: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2009 March 30

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:27:14 +0100
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Simon Cox, on behalf of the Open Geospatial Consortium, I think, has
asked some questions about the XLink 1.1 XML Schema [1] and I replied [2]
in a vague sort of way -- could you please add this to the agenda
for next week?

Thanks

ht

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-linking-comments/2009JanMar/0004.html