Assoc SS issue list

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:07:16 -0400
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
I had an action to produce an issues list for the Assoc SS spec,
outlining what I thought were the potential resolutions.

I have done that.  Please see
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2009/06/assocss-issues.htm
and feel free (in fact, please feel compelled) to email the
list with your preferences, and I will add them to that document.
Likewise if you want to suggest another potential resolution
to be added to that document.

If you are going to discuss an issue, please use the numbers
to refer to issues and potential resolutions.

paul