Re: Editor's review copy of XML Namespaces 1.0 Third Edition

Hi Henry

Probably this part should be updated

[[
D Changes since version 1.0 (Non-Normative)

This version incorporates the errata as of 1 June 2006 [1.0
Errata]<http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/04/xml-names-2e/xml-names-10-3e.html#errata10>.

]]
Probably the Non Normative reference to errata should be updated too

Since we're at working on Namespace, I tought that it was proposed to
describe all specification that makes use of reserved XML trigram in PI or
elsewhere to be described here. Is it still the case ?

Mohamed

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

--
Innovimax SARL