Technical Plenary week 2009 Nov 2-6 in Santa Monica, California

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:32:36 -0500
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

I've just heard that the next Technical Plenary (and AC meeting)
week (TPAC week) will be Nov 2-6 in Santa Monica, California:
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/TPOverview.html#Future

The XML CG has asked if the XML Core WG would be planning to
meet f2f during that week.

I realize this seems far in the future, but I thought I'd
send out the email now to get an initial gauge of interest.