XML Core WG telcon for today has been CANCELLED

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:50:05 -0500
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Sorry for the late notice, but:

1.  Henry and Norm gave regrets;
2.  I am on the road (and, while I could dial in, I
    couldn't be online at the same time, and things
    would be less than effecient);
3.  I didn't remember to send out an agenda until
    just now;
4.  There doesn't seem to be much to discuss without
    Henry and Norm;

so it seems highly likely we wouldn't get much accomplished
anyway, so I am cancelling today's XML Core WG telcon.

Our next telcon will be January 28th.  In the meantime,
Henry is working to make progress with XML Base.  See
last week's (and next week's) status messages for more
action items.

Happy New Year.