First draft of xml-model note [was: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2009 December 21]

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:07:08 -0500
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

I have used the AssocSS spec and Jirka's draft to produce
an initial WG working draft of the xml-model note.  I have
put it up at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2010/01/xml-model/

(I wanted to start with a 2010 date, so the date on the
draft is January -10.  I don't necessarily expect to do
anything further on this until January, but I wanted the
date on the document to reflect [some version of] reality.)

For the near future, we will review/discuss this within the WG,
and we won't make it public until we have general WG approval
to do so.