RE: NS 1.0 3rd Ed draft

Right, I was confused.  Unfortunately...

> > We can put a publicly accessible draft in XML/2009/* and announce
it,
> > but do we need a pub request to do that?
>
> I've put the PER in place at
>
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/PER-xml-names-20090806/

...I've now replaced one confusion with another.  Going to
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/online_xslt/xslt?xmlfile=http://www.w3.org/200
5/08/01-transitions.html&xslfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transitions.x
sl&docstatus=per-tr
(don't ask me why it's such an ugly URI) I'm trying to figure out if
I should send a transition request or a pub request.  It looks
like I should send a transition request.

But it also looks like we need to have a transition meeting with
the director--is that the case?

So is the next thing I should do is send a transition request?