Re: DRAFT: Response to SC 34's request to use the processing instruction target name token "xml-model"

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:25:02 -0400
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Grosso, Paul scripsit:

> (Mohamed, others, any better suggestions for how best
> to address Toshiko Kimura?  He addressed the email to
> me "Mr. Grosso".)

The use of English honorifics seems to be usual in ISO with either
surnames or full names.  In any case, I'd use the English honorific when
writing in English.  Some Japanese people object to the use of "-san"
in English.

Otherwise, looks good to me.

--
John Cowan   cowan@ccil.org   http://ccil.org/~cowan
I must confess that I have very little notion of what [s. 4 of the British