XML Base DoC [was: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2008 November 19]

So let's see if I understand the DoC notation.

For each issue, following the issue identifier, there is
a parenthesized pair of words.  Am I correct to understand
that a second word value of "agreed" means the commentor
agreed with our disposition?  (At first I thought it meant
the WG agreed with the comment, so this isn't really
obvious.)  If so, it would be nice if the word "agreed"
had a green background.

Assuming I am correct about my assumption above, how do I
find the email showing that agreement?  It would be best if
the word "agreed" was a link to the commentor's acceptance email.

What's the difference between "pending" and "silent"?  In
any case, if we give "agreed" a green background, we should
give these a yellow background.  (A red background would be
for an official objection.)

The field that says "response" is ambiguous.  I wasn't sure
at first whether it was the WG response or the commentors
response to our disposition.  It would be clearer if we
said "Disposition" instead of "Response".

I've just sent Steven a request for acceptance for forms-4.
If he answers in time, we can mark this one "agreed".