Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2008 November 19

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:25:45 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>, <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

> ACTION to Richard:  Update the DoC pointing to our response to
> the commentor and their acceptance, if any.  See also
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2008Sep/0015
> for more suggestions on how to present the DoC.

I have updated the DoC at

  http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2008/09/xmlbase-2e/disposition.html

The remaining issues are:

zamir-1:
I have added a Note to section 4.2 saying that base URIs are inherited.
No response from the commenter.

forms-4:
I have added a paragraph along the lines discussed.
No response, but since it is exactly what they wanted I think we can
assume acceptance.

xhtml2-1:
This is the process issue.
No response.  Since the change is not substantive we don't believe
the comment applies.

-- Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.