RE: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2008 March 12

Done.  I said we'd take either end of the week and that
we didn't want to overlap with XProc (or the TAG, though
I suspect that's impossible).  I said most of us would
attend the Wednesday plenary.

> > ----
> >
> > Element Traversal Specification Review
> > --------------------------------------
> > We have been asked to review
> > Element Traversal Specification (Web API WG)
> > http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-ElementTraversal-20080303/
> >
> > John reviewed it at
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2008Mar/0003
> > and found no issues for us.  Philippe concurred at
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2008Mar/0005
>
> ACTION to Paul:  Send in our "review".

Done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2008Mar/0059

> > 8.  XML Base 2nd Edition 2nd PER

> CONSENSUS to take XML Base 2nd Edition to PER (second time). *******
>
> ACTION to Paul:  Send in the transition request.

Done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2008Mar/0014

> > 9.  XLink update.

> We will plan to approve going to LC during our next telcon
> in two weeks.
>
> We plan to skip CR this time.
>
> ACTION to Paul:  Send out an announcement about our upcoming
> LC (and no CR) plans for XLink 1.1.

Done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2008JanMar/0081