Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2008 February 27

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:02:10 -0400
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
/ "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com> was heard to say:
| 9.  XLink update.
[...]

Done, http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xlink11/

| ACTION to Norm:  Suggest any other appropriate changes to XLink 1.1.

Rhymes with "done" :-)

Done. http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xlink11/Overview-diff.html

| ACTION to Norm: Produce a LC-ready draft of XLink 1.1 with
| a reference to the IRI RFC for LEIRIs due 2008 February 13.

I'll see about pubrules clean after everyone agrees I got the text right. :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The stone fell on the pitcher? Woe to
http://nwalsh.com/            | the pitcher. The pitcher fell on the