RE: IRI-bis

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:43:45 -0400
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Henry S. Thompson [mailto:ht@inf.ed.ac.uk]
> Sent: Monday, 2008 July 28 5:31
> To: Grosso, Paul
> Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
> Subject: Re: IRI-bis
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-duerst-iri-bis-03.txt

I see that the first sentence of 7.1 still refers to IRIs instead
of IRI-reference as we requested at

I also see that there is still no mention of the acronym LEIRI.
We had discussed this at
but I can't find a record of a message to Martin about this,
so maybe this one is my fault.

In any case, while I'm glad to see another extant draft, I'm
hard pressed to see any progress since exchanging email last
December where we discussed status and requested prompt progress: