Re: [css3-namespace] normative reference to Namespaces in XML

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 01:16:54 +0100, Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com> wrote:
> You say you've already addressed two of our issues.
> Can you give me a pointer?  Apologies if you've already
> sent email about these and I somehow missed them or forgot.

This was quite a while ago. Here are the responses to your first and third
point:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Oct/0008.html
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Oct/0007.html

Meanwhile though, the CSS WG changed its stance on user defined
identifiers. These are now case-sensitive and as a result namespace
prefixes in CSS are too.

> Also, I looked at the CSS WG page, but I couldn't find
> any pointers to a draft of CSS3 Namespaces later than
> the Sept 2006 one on which we've already commented, so
> I could tell how you've addressed our comments.

There's an editor's draft available here:

   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-namespace/

(It currently uses a WD template as we'll be publishing a Last Call
soonish.)

There's also an issues list available here:

   http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-namespace/issues-1.txt

(Both are also available through CVS so you can see what changes have been
made, etc.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>