RE: [css3-namespace] normative reference to Namespaces in XML

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:16:54 -0500
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Hi Anne,

You say you've already addressed two of our issues.
Can you give me a pointer?  Apologies if you've already
sent email about these and I somehow missed them or forgot.

Also, I looked at the CSS WG page, but I couldn't find
any pointers to a draft of CSS3 Namespaces later than
the Sept 2006 one on which we've already commented, so
I could tell how you've addressed our comments.

thanks,

paul
for the XML Core WG