Re: [css3-namespaces] upcoming last call for the CSS3 Namespaces Module

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:15:34 -0500
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

Grosso, Paul scripsit:

> Per
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2007Dec/0048
> it was "Selectors API in Last Call" that you reviewed.

You're right.

Okay, I've reviewed it and I see no issues to pass back to CSS WG.

There is one issue internal to ourselves: if XML 1.1 becomes deprecated,
we must decide what to do about Namespaces in XML 1.1, which is referred
to non-normatively by this draft.  Until now, that could be interpreted
as either "(Namespaces in XML) 1.1" or as "Namespaces in (XML 1.1)".
This issue should go on our long-term agenda.

--
I am expressing my opinion.  When my            John Cowan
honorable and gallant friend is called,         cowan@ccil.org