RE: [css3-namespaces] upcoming last call for the CSS3 Namespaces Module

Thanks, John.

> There is one issue internal to ourselves: if XML 1.1 becomes
> deprecated,
> we must decide what to do about Namespaces in XML 1.1, which
> is referred
> to non-normatively by this draft.  Until now, that could be
> interpreted
> as either "(Namespaces in XML) 1.1" or as "Namespaces in (XML 1.1)".
> This issue should go on our long-term agenda.

Agreed.

Note that I had already added to this week's agenda:

 It was pointed out that the undeclaring of namespaces allowed
 by NS 1.1 only works with XML 1.1 since XML 1.0 only works
 with NS 1.0.  Given our path with XML 1.0 5th Ed and the
 possible future deprecation of XML 1.1, Paul wonders if we
 should do something to allow the undeclaring of namespaces
 to work with XML 1.0.

which isn't exactly the same topic but is related.