FW: CURIE Syntax : Last Call

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 10:55:10 -0500
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

________________________________

From: Roland Merrick [mailto:roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, 2008 February 08 9:53
To: Grosso, Paul; Norman.Walsh@east.sun.com; Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org;
connolly@w3.org; Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com; tbaker@tbaker.de;
schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Cc: chairs@w3.org; steven.pemberton@cwi.nl
Subject: CURIE Syntax : Last Call

Greetings, the XHTML2 Working Group has resolved to take CURIE Syntax
1.0 [1] to Last Call. We have notified the Hypertext Coordination Group
of our intentions and this note is to negotiate a review schedule with
the groups that we would particularly like to review the draft.

The groups we would particularly like review by are:  XML Core, WAI PF,
HTML5 and Semantic Web Deployment

We propose a review period starting as soon as publication can be
arranged and finishing 4 weeks later, is this acceptable to your groups?

WG Resolution:  http://www.w3.org/2008/01/23-xhtml-minutes.html#item05

[1] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2008/ED-curie-20080122/

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1926-465440
Mobile: +44 (0)77 2520-0620

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6
3AU