Re: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2008 August 13

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:12:36 -0400
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

Grosso, Paul scripsit:

> > Probable attendees:  Henry, Norm, Richard
> > Quite unlikely:  Glenn, Francois, Paul
> > Uncertain:  Konrad (but unlikely), John, Daniel

Move me to "Quite unlikely", and note that "quite" means
different things in U.S. English and elsewhere.  In fact,
move me to "Not attending".

> ACTION to John:  Ask the I18N Core how they feel about
> changing NS1.0 to allow IRIs (instead of just URIs) for
> namespace names.  (Mention the security issue.)

Done.  I posted to www-international (public), and Addison
copied it to public-i18n-core (publicly readable).

--
John Cowan    cowan@ccil.org    http://ccil.org/~cowan
Objective consideration of contemporary phenomena compel the conclusion