Re: FW: Publication request for XLink 1.1 Last Call

/ "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com> was heard to say:
| Is this something you can take care of before the end of today?

Yep. I thought I checked it; sorry about that.

Fixed.

| Line: 122
| http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xlink11/WD-xlink11-20080331.xml

Sorry. This document is old enough that I hadn't worked out the best
way to organize things. The file 'xlink.xml' is the XML version of
the spec. In other words, you can copy

  /XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xlink11/xlink11.xml

  /TR/2008/WD-xlink11-20080331/WD-xlink11-20080331.xml

and I think it'll all be ok. Please let me know if I'm mistaken.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The Future is something which everyone