Re: Publication request for XLink 1.1 Last Call

Hi Paul,

I've checked your document. It seems mostly ready to go for publication.
There is few broken links that I wasn't able to resolve :
Line: 134 , http://www.w3.org/2004/02/Process-20051014/tr.html
Line: 122
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2004/xmlcore/xlink11/WD-xlink11-20080331.xml

It would be great if you can check this by tomorrow, this way it'll
published this Thursday 3rd.

Regards,

--
Jules Clement-Ripoche <jules@w3.org>    World Wide Web Consortium