RE: XML 1.0 and XML 1.1

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:25:08 -0400
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>, "John Boyer" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

We didn't miss it exactly.  I saw it--it's at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-editor/2007OctDec/0000
but we haven't been dealing with XML errata lately.

Besides, this is more of an enhancement request than
an erratum, and we aren't really entertaining
enhancement requests for XML at this time, so I'm
not sure how we'd deal with something like this.

But we can discuss this within the WG.